[Download 3 Crowns Training Guides PDF]
- THE 3 CROWNS: Sketching the Kingdom Story
- THE 1ST CROWN: God is our Loving Creator and King
- THE 2ND CROWN: We Rejected God’s Rule and Crowned Ourselves
- THE PROMISED KING: God Sent His Son into the World
- THE 3RD CROWN: Jesus Died, was Raised and Restored to His Throne
- THE SPIRIT-BORN CHURCH: We are Raised and Restored in Jesus Christ
- THE BIG QUESTION: Which Circle Describes Your Life?
- THE NEXT STEP: Be Curious, Be Bold, Be Yourself
Turn Device Horizontally & Swipe
File Downloads (PDF)
- 4-Tips to Remember 3-Crowns
- Pamphlet with Full Text (print doubled-sided and FOLD in half)
- 3 Life Questions Survey (print doubled-sided and CUT in half)
The “3 Life Questions Survey” is a great ice-breaker to get into 3 Crowns. Simply ask your friend, “I’m doing this brief questionnaire to get a sense of what my friends believe. Would you have a minute to help me with it?” Ask the 3 questions, listening attentively and writing down answers. Do not correct anything said. Simply listen respectfully and ask follow-up or clarifying questions that probe deeper. For example, “Since you believe in the Big Bang, what do you think caused it?” Once completed, say something like, “There’s a little sketch called ‘3 Crowns’ that explains what I believe about these three questions. Could I draw it out for you?” If they say, “Sure,” simply flip the paper around and draw it out. A little word bank and circles are provided to help trigger your memory.